Dreamazon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Test your skills!

Go down

Test your skills! Empty Test your skills!

Post  schrebra Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:17 pm

Lets see how smart you really are, okay? I'm going to write down a simple dream that I had the other night and I'd like you to tell me what you think it means, and NO CHEATING!

I wrote this fairly quick, so..

There was a big city surrounding me and i was in a community park. The park had trees and hill and there were kids playing outside. I was walking along this concrete trail that was winding around the park. I had this feeling of walking with a group of close friends, but i was completely along. I felt pretty good just taking in the fresh air and being alive.

I stumbled upon a fenced in public pool, as i was walking along this trail. On the trail was an iguana. Just in the middle of nowhere. I figured it was someones pet so i picked it up and began asking people who's it was. Some people told me it has been there since yesterday, and others told me they have no clue. When i was carrying him i thought to myself that maybe i should keep him if no one else claims him. So i went to the public pool and asked around. Still no one claimed him. So i set him down and went swimming. The pool was kinda old there were weeds growing out of the concrete floor and the grass was getting tall too. But i went anyway. I swam around for about 15 minutes, and i started to wonder where he went. I got out and began searching for him. I couldn't find him, later i found him hurt. Someone stepped on him. So i picked him up and was going to take him home. I was going to take good care of him until he got better.

If you have the answer just submit it below and I'll let you know if you were right!!

cheers

schrebra
Admin

https://dreamazon.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum